[AMC-List] AMC owners directory

I like the idea of an AMC Fan directory, however there may be some
risks
associated with posting name and phone number on the web. Is there a
plan
to restrict access? Maybe only to people who are have listed their
name
and number to the directory or AMC List members?

Keith
San Diego Ca.
65 Marlin

----------

==       ==

The motorcycle arm of BMW :  BMWMOA

have long held a small hard cardboard cover
printed 'List' of MOA owners - who choose
to be included in the Listing.

Owners Name / MOA # / Location / Ph.#
are included per listing.

I used this once when motor-riding thru Virginia,
landing a berth at some college students rented house.

Since I was travelling 'two up' , and they were partial
to Blondes, we were given a  waterbed for the overnight.

If our Listing were to be online, it must be a username / password
secured site > or keep it to a printed booklet ala BMWMOA .

I've been receiving 'whak' mailings where the sender clearly made
a mistake - two mailings were the same but one had amc-list included
in subject heading - my guess is his 'bot' is harvesting online
Lists.

For this reason alone we must make the AMCOA [ american motors car
owners of america ]  or AMC-LISTOD [owners directory]  information
'bullet-proof'
security wise.

amc news:  still paying on the nose make-over  parts - total down by
one third  so far > like watching paint dry !

   milnersXcoupe
      NEW YORK