Re: [AMC-List] Looking back

I don't know about "wouldn't be hard", though there are some
alternatives that would surely help. Diesel options, maybe even a
hybrid for the big one. At least it looks like they are doing something
right for a change -- there's a four door Wrangler coming out. Cheap to
build, rugged, and should be popular. If only they'd keep the 4.0L for
it! Maybe they'll offer the 4.7L V-8 as an option. I'm not real happy
with the 3.7L (3.8L?? whatever...) V-6 as the main powerplant. Well,
the four will probably be the base power plant though. I like that a
lot better than that new FWD/4WD "baby" Jeep that's similar to a Ford
Escape.