Re: [AMC-List] apathy

I've been reading Super Rod for a few years (hasn't been out long) and don't
remember ever seeing a readers area to write in.  But I have seen
corrections made and if people write in and let them know the error made
(halfway politely) I'm sure there will be something written.  I've written
them informing them of the error made and if more from the list do so (only
takes a moment) they might print a correction.  The magazine was started by
racing legend Johnny Dianna in his garage and is very informative.  One big
drawback is there are large sections on product availability (read
advertising) in a few of the mags during the year.

AMC dialoge, have talked to a body shop just a couple of blocks from my
house and the Javelin will be going in for a face lift.  Hopefully to have
it done by Kenosha next year.

Dan Whitehead
Brodhead, WI
'70 BBO Donohue