Re: [AMC-List] Suspension/brakes

A: Someone else will have to help with the suspension upgrades, but you can
use later model AMC car disc brakes and possibly Jeep 2wd front brakes. (I
looked at the 2wd Comanche brakes I had and they were very basic)

From: Miguel Yetman    blackbirds20@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:37 PM
Subject: Suspension/brakes

Hello I wanted to know if you had any suspension or brake
upgrades for an **1961** rambler classic? If you dont can you
possible point me in the right direction. I having a hard time
finding any aftermarket parts for this car. So any bit of
infomation you can give me would be great.

Also can you help me on finding infomation on the rambler? I
have litteraly spent hours infront of my laptop with no avail.

Thanks a lot
Miguel

Miguel