Re: [AMC-List] 73/74 EGR

Frank
SNIP
There is a 73 TSM (Technical Service Manual -- what AMC called their
factory manuals) on-line at  <http://www.tocmp.com> www.tocmp.com.
Search the site for "AMC
manual" and it will show up. I'm not 100% positive the EGR is the same,
but it should be unless 74 was the first year for EGR. I don't think so
-- I believe that at least CA cars used EGR in 73.
SNIP
A quick look at this and compared to '74, the EGR shown compares to 74,
49 state or federal configuration.
'74 California used a different EGR
John