SNIP
now there is not much excuse to not
save what once was a rust bucket -
[ if you're good at welding ! ]

  milnersXcoupe
     NEW YORK
SNIP
Brien,
To play devil's advocate a bit here a couple of thunks!
Thunk 1, If it looks to good to be true, it probably is!
Thunk 2, Looking carefully at objects in the slide show, there seems to
be a lot of sheet metal etc. in the after shots that did not have the
deep rust pits in them they did in the before shots.
Example; Before and after on the carburetor, Jaguar wheels, Blue Lincoln
rear axle and also notice that the exhaust pipe is just as rusty in the
after then it was in the before but the pictures showed the pipe
dripping with solution.
Thunk 3, even if it is as claimed or something that approaches that type
of result; it does not neutralize the rust. Rust will start forming
again after a period of time. This is not good if one wishes to stop the
rust formation such as in the seams of a spot welded uni-body car. (Such
as a Rambler or related vehicle)
Yup, not being acidic certainly has advantages, enough to make me wonder
anyway, but Rust-Mort a SEMs product has always worked well for me up to
this point in time even if it is RASPY, as it neutralizes rust.
Rust-Mort (and probably others but it is the one I use) can be applied
with a generic spray bottle, brushed on, in the case of blind areas such
as the inside of boxed sheet metal unibody construction it can be poured
through and collected if required and re-poured through and will even
work if the blind area is wet. This stuff basically seems to work with
the same requirements but must be constantly recycled and collected, a
questionable process at best or parts soaked in it for an extended
period of time.
At it's worst, Rust-mort takes about 3 applications for maximum benefit.

I dunno, but it sure seems to be too good to be true.
Wonder what the cost of a gallon of this stuff is? Oops, found out,
$25.00 a gallon.  I wonder how many gallons it takes to soak a wheel in?
John