Re: [AMC-List] This must not stand

  Thanks to Eddie Stakes for pointing out that I
neglected to mention the particular issue of Super Rod
magazine to which I was referring in my earlier post.
It is the September issue, currently on grocery store
shelves, probably due to change any time.  The name of
the article was "Alternatives under 5K".  At least
they recognized that AMC was a good choice in this
range, but the black eye they put on it sort of
negates that, in my humble opinion.  Hey! I just
figured out what the hell "IMHO" means...
mike