[AMC-List] 390 crank needed

Anyone out there have a 390 crank they would part
with?  I am building a pretty much stock 69 390 fora
guy in Milwaukee and we found out his crank is junk.
If you have one, please contact me off list.

Also, don't forget, if you are in the Kenosha area
this weekend, stop by Prairie Family Days for our 4th
annual Car, Truck and Motorcycle show.  There will be
quite a few AMCs there.  The show is located about 1
mile east of I-94 on Hwy165 (Hwy-Q) along Lake Andrea.

Thanks,

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends