Re: [AMC-List] Billet Windshield Washer Tank

Re: [AMC-List] Billet Windshield Washer Tank

I feel your pain. I'm stuck wearing a Plastic/foam Neck/Back brace for as long as the next 2 1/2 months. As soon as I step out of the A/C the sweat builds up between the brace and my skin, the itching starts and it is real unpleasant. Add a Broken collar bone that is missaligned and needs surgery to remove a floating piece then realigned and a pin put in it. I'm just having a blast here. I've slept in a recliner for over two weeks since coming home. Last night was the first time I managed to get into bed with one end of the mattress propped up.
  Good news is the collar bone is starting to settle down pain wise and I'm getting a little more mobile so I can start investigating my options to actually do some work on the computer and such.

Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV

 I spend 4-5 days at a time in the house