[AMC-List] SFI Certified Flex Plates

For those of you who have inquired about the NEW SFI
certified 401 flex plates over the past year, they are
finally finished and ready to ship.  Anyone
interested, I have set an introductory price of
$125.00 for the first ten sold.  Contact me off list
if you want to be the first on the block with this
supper strong and safe flex plate.  If you have ever
seen the damage a stock flex plate can do (not to
mention cut your legs off) when it blows apart, you
would never put anything but an SFI certified unit
back in your car.  That price includes shipping. After
that, the price is $150.00

Thanks,

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends.