[AMC-List] Hey Eddie (was: amc miniature dealership)

[AMC-List] Hey Eddie (was: amc miniature dealership)

Wow, very cool. That Javelin is the closest I've ever seen to the first
AMC I owned. Aqua, that weird white vinyl top that ran almost all the
way to the taillights. Where'd you get it, and who made it?

Keleigh