From: Miguel Yetman    blackbirds20@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:37 PM
Subject: Suspension/brakes

Hello I wanted to know if you had any suspension or brake upgrades for an **1961** rambler classic? If you dont can you possible point me in the right direction. I having a hard time finding any aftermarket parts for this car. So any bit of infomation you can give me would be great.

Also can you help me on finding infomation on the rambler? I have litteraly spent hours infront of my laptop with no avail.

Thanks a lot
Miguel

Miguel