Re: [AMC-List] IMPORTANT FOR YAHOO, HOTMAIL, and ALL USERS!

A: I have joined MSN's junkmail hunters. The AMC-list won't be in that bin
for long!

From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] IMPORTANT FOR YAHOO, HOTMAIL, and ALL USERS!
To: amcrelay@xxxxxxxxxxxx

It seems that Yahoo and Hotmail, as well as some other e-mail
providers, have been agressively filtering again! If you
normally get
the list in your mail and haven't been receiving it lately,
check your
junk, trash, or SPAM boxes. If your service has a "whitelist"
(list of
acceptable addresses for you to receive), make sure you add
amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx to your list of allowed addresses. If your
mail
bounces several times the list will automatically unsubscribe
you, so
you may not be a member any more! If that's the case sign back
up then
check the option to not receive mail. That will allow you to
read the
list on-line and still be able to post replies. If you've been
unsubscribed you can still read, but can't post.