Re: [AMC-List] my & jerry's house, ect

Groan, I'm not sure this link will come thru, if it does,

http://www.findlocalweather.com/forecast.php?config=&forecast=pass&pass=local_radar&dpp=1&radar_icao=KHGX&hwvradartype=stormtotal&place=houston&state=tx&zipcode=&country=us&county=48201&zone=txz213

It shows Doppler estimates or rainfall. It is STILL full ditches, and slowly
draining off. Biggest problem is I-10 under construction is like a big dam
right now. I drove around tonight and there is a huge ditch that used to be
where the Igloo factory was at corner of I-10 and Beltway 8 and it is at
least 2 football fields wide and 20+ feet deep right now, a big Lake Ten I
guess. If you have a media player here are some stories, inclduing the
interchange mentioned above:
http://www.click2weather.com/weather/9576571/detail.html?rss=hou&psp=news

that google image looked better on a sunny day that the crap we had today!
I posted some pics on the badassgremlin site. Those AMC Eagles are built
really tough I may add, barrel right thru high water and even can pull high
dollar brand X SUVs out of ditches and push them to safety......

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx