[AMC-List] Eddie Stakes house and AMCs, now Jerry's House and AMCs

[AMC-List] Eddie Stakes house and AMCs, now Jerry's House and AMCs

 Hey, nice shot, Eddie! Now I know where you live ( if
I was a bird ).

 Here's a link to the Google map where my house is
located in Virginia, so I'll give ya the guided tour
of WOodbridge, VA AMCs :

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=woodbridge+VA&ie=UTF8&ll=38.66102,-77.255143&spn=0.000978,0.002682&t=k&om=0

 Looking at the aerial, the streets are angled. Come
down the street on the right, from the top
intersection, 3rd house, 2nd from the corner house, on
the left side, white roof, is my house and garage. The
orangish spot you see between them is my '78 Gremlin
GT. Out front, you can see a black vehicle, that's my
Toyota, the shadow to the upper left of it, near the
house corner, is my '79 Pacer. You can't see the other
AMCs due to the tree shadows on the driveway, but
there's about 4 more there. Luckily the COunty can't
see-em either. LOL. Well, one agent DID see them, but
I've gotten no more letters from them, so I guess
they're satisfied at the moment.
 Anyway, that's my northern VA AMC enclave. See ya,

JErry