Re: [AMC-List] getting an '87 Eagle Wagon

Re: [AMC-List] getting an '87 Eagle Wagon

Mufflers and pipes typically rot from the inside.

The clamps are not the problem and welds really do not hold up any better!

You can't avoid condensation with temperature!

I CA the temperature is much more constant so little or no condensation...

I Boston, lots of temperature change that can take place over a few hours!  I have personally walked
into a cool barn on a hot/humid day that was loaded with cars only to see moisture condensation all
over them!

This is why folks store cars in climate controlled environments!

Also, one of the byproducts of gasoline combustion is H2O...

Later
Peter