[AMC-List] fender/manifold for sale -AMX

[AMC-List] fender/manifold for sale -AMX

friends,

	I have a couple of leftover parts after I sold my '74 AMX
(sob).  I have a driver side front fender with with chrome parts
attached.  No dents - in vg condition.  I also have an Edelbrock
Performer manifold, slightly used and a Felpro gasket set.  I'm
moving next week and need to leave these parts behind.   Parts are in
Encino, CA.  Fender -$200.  Manifold $75?
Thanks for all the info.

mb