[AMC-List] 63 Classic Wagon Auction

I don't ususally promote my Ebay items here on the
list, but I thought I would give the 63 Classic wagon
one shot on Ebay before putting it "in line" for
future work (storage in my back yard).

According to the paperwork and warranty card which
came with the car, it was originally sold in
Kennewick, WA to a Mr. Ewing.

It was subsequently owned by a bar owner in a small
Nevada town and then sat outside the bar for about 25
years.  The condition of the car is described in the
auction narrative.  It is a 770 model and has the
bucket seats and console along with the aluminum 196.

Auction ends later today.  Item No. 150012698357.

Regards,
Joe Fulton