[AMC-List] HEI & TFI distributor questions

[AMC-List] HEI & TFI distributor questions

Help: Does anyone know about the HEI or TFI distributor upgrades on an old
232 motor. Mine is a 1966 ambassador wagon with a 232 and I would like to
upgrade my distributor but eveyone that has them for sale on ebay says they
fit years 70-80 something-a-rather and usually they call them Jeep
distributors. Any input would be appreciated.  garett anderson
motorcycle5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
anyone that can help out Garett above, pleaase feel free to comment, and
also copy your reply to him. Garett, feel free to join the www.amxfiles.com
where this was posted, lot of good people that might help. I would suggest
if you subscribe, get 'digest' mode so only a few emails a day. Thanks ina
dvance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825