From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mark Price
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 4:42 PM
To: strokers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-List] all projects on hold

forgive tha lack of caps and such. on saturday while biking just outside
of morganton my sons and i got chased by a pack of dogs and i goy bit.
second time for me and a wild animal in 12 rears. good news is i only
have to get two booster shots since i've already had full series and the
sries is good for ten years.
  now for the worse news, on sunday while bike riding in the wooded
section at wisp ski resort i got a little too far off the trail to the
right and into the grass. at tha point i either struck a rock or log or
the high weeds tangled the front wheel and lock. i did full head on over
handle bars into the ground.
  the end result of which is a fractured collar bone, 4 fractured
vertebrae[ one in the neck -C7, three in the back -T3-5] lucky for me i
had my good helmet on as it absorbed most ot the impact and shattered as
designed.
  i'm now in back and neck brace for the next three months. no lifting
of anything weighing more than 5 lbs.
  so for the rest the summer all projects seem to be in limbo. good
things are, i'm not paralyzed and seem to have suffered no nerve damage.
i've got good insurance. still not how i planned to get out of working
overtime. this will make the summer go real slow!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net