[AMC-List] Restoring turbine style wheels

[AMC-List] Restoring turbine style wheels

I ran out and bought this 83 Spirit GT with turbine style aluminum wheels in okay shape, but I would like to resotre them refreshing the paint between the fins and around the centers.  Hey Doc, didn't you just get done doing this?  Did you remove the old paint with 100% elbow grease only?

Jack