Re: [AMC-List] wally booth heads?

The "X" heads have thicker port walls and can be ported much more than
standard heads, I've been told. The outer casting and port profile from
the factory are stock. Just the water jacket cores changed to make the
port walls a bit thicker, apparently.

On July 16, 2006 eddiestakes wrote:

> What are these? I have had 3-4 sets of heads with X on them?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-X-Heads-V-8-block-RARE_W0QQitemZ14000
6635557QQihZ004QQcategoryZ34202QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem