[AMC-List] AMC AM/FM stereo radio for sale

[AMC-List] AMC AM/FM stereo radio for sale

I have a good working AMC radio for sale that I picked up at a yard sale
from a former AMC dealer. I believe it is for an early 80s Concord/Eagle and
maybe other models. Can anyone identify the cars it fits?  It has no model
number on the label. it just says it is for American Motors and is built by
Chrysler Corporation. it looks a lot like one I had in my 81 Concord.  It
has speaker outlets for 2 fronts and 2 rears. The stereo lights up and is
green in the upper RH corner of the dial.
If anyone on the list is interested in buying it, contact me off list and I
will send you a photo of the radio by email.

jciampi@xxxxxxxx