[AMC-List] Update on surging 401

Latest update:
-Changed the fuel pump
Went out for a run and it started surging again.  I
was on the freeway and it didn't start for about 7
miles but then would do it under load at speed (60-70
mph) and even on acceleration on the on ramp (still
will run up to 300+ rpm in N w/o problems).  I was
able to get it up to about 75 mph if I just used slow,
steady acceleration.  When I returned I checked the
carb and fuel was dripping into the bowls again.
Pulled out the old 650 Edlebrock and I'm going to put
that on to see what happens.  Will keep everyone
posted.  Thanks.
Marty