Re: [AMC-List] first cars

Ahhh, the first car.....  mine was a 65 Scout with the 152 4banger and 3
speed.  Would go anywhere, just not over 50mph.  My first new car was a
70 Rebel wagon, 304, auto, tan and priced at $3884.  Think I paid $85 a
month for 3 years after trading the Scout in on it.  Bought all my cars
from Natale American in Saratoga Springs NY.  That Rebel lasted for 144k
and was sent to the rust bin in 1977 while stationed in Michigans U P.

My favorite car of all time was my 65 Ambo 990 wagon that my father had
bought new and then traded on a 68 Rebel wagon.  I bought the car back
from Natale American in 1972 and my mother sold it when I went to boot
camp in '73.  We never got along too well after that.  My aunt had a 66
Ambo 990 wagon and I now own one identical to hers.  Same colors and same
options.  One of these days it will be finished.

Wayne

Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
88 Jeep J10 360, auto- a Real truck
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)