[AMC-List] SC/Rambler parts wanted

 Parts Needed: I am restoring an SC/Rambler. I am interested in any original
correct parts you may have for sale. I am also looking for anyone who may
carry the seat materials and/or anyone you may reccommend to restore the
interior components. I am also in search of a good body/paint individual to
restore the body. This car needs quarter, floor and rocker rust repair that
I want done right. Joe Jocewicz jjocewicz@xxxxxxxxxxx 630-789-6063
anyone that can help Joe give him a shout above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx