[AMC-List] 66 Ambassador parts wanted

Wanted: 1966 AMC Ambassador 880 station wagon tail light lenses and one (or
two if you have) chrome tail light bezels. I also need the crank for the
tailgate window. And, the passenger side chrome headlight bezel, and the
interior panels for the back cargo area (to cover up my fender wells). And
about a bazillion other parts. Thanks. garett anderson
motorcycle5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
anyone that mgiht be able to help out give them a shout above thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx