[AMC-List] 64 Typhoon project

> ..... you can use all the parts you need from any 63-66 Classic or Ambo
two door hardtop

Thank you, Frank, for reminding me of the exact years those cars were all similar.  I wasn't sure if '65 made any radical changes to the parts, or not.  I have an offer from Mark, up in WV, and am giving it SERIOUS consideration.  It's a pretty long haul from SW Florida to his place, but should be a nice drive.

I've replaced the timing set in Typhoon II, but still not starting.  Sure will be a red letter day when I hear that engine fire!  After doing some extremely minor body repair on Typhoon II, I'm gettin more and more excited about the prospect of being able to take two of them to the local cruise-ins.

Thank you, to everyone, for your input and help.  Total novice here, and every ounce of information is a huge help!

Kenny