Re: [AMC-List] My Tail Light Expense

Sometimes when you need a part you just have to suck it up and pay the
price. I have had to do it a couple of times on my orange Hornet in the
last 2 1/2 years. Some times hesitating on a part because of price you
loose your chance because there is always the chance another one will
not show up anytime soon. I won a NOS round Hornet bee emblem and chrome
Hornet emblem used on hoods of  73 Hornets For 45$ including shipping,
good luck on my parts but I had a larger amount already bid to offset
being out bid in the last minuet or so. It ternes out I won by 1.00$
over the next bidder. He E-Mailed me seeming upset he lost but said he
was glad it was going to an AMC man, eh say what? What did he think I
was going to do drill a hole in it and attach a chain and wear it around
my neck? I put the bee on my yellow Hornet and sold the chrome Hornet
emblem for 20$. A few weeks later there was just a round NOS bee for
sale on eBay. This one went for 95$ and the same guy I out bid by 1.00$
lost out on this one by 1.00$. I could only imagine what he was calling
me.
"Doc"