Re: [AMC-List] Brought home a Vigilante over the weekend...

Re: [AMC-List] Brought home a Vigilante over the weekend...

Hmmmm, That is all interesting, plus you managed to move the solemoid away from the engine heat. What motorcraft did you use? An AMC V-8 unit?
  I might have to look into that before I do the 327 in the Ambassador. Was yours a turbo 400 or Stick? Does that make a difference in 327 Jeep starters? Would that work on the AMC cars and Borg Warner trans?
  Thinking out loud here, But remote solenoid and fast cranking can't be a bad thing! Can it?
   Although I bet it might be the same for the Borg cars. I think I saw someone advertising the mini starters for the 327-287 cars a while ago on eBay.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net