Re: [AMC-List] my 62 classic project

For a throwout bearing, Use one for a 82 Spirit, 258, T-4 or T-5 spec. The Jeep arm should be fine.
I bought a cheap one, it was noisy in no time. I think the one in place now is Mcleod? Just bought out buy B&M or Mr Gasket, Again, Not Centerforce, I've heard some bad things about them recently!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net