[AMC-List] Arg

Well, don't you just love it when you find that certain something on eBay and do everything in your power to make sure that it all goes thru and then you have to sit and wonder when or if you will get what you paid for????
   I'm still waiting for shipping confirmation on the T-5 I supposedly bought on June 30th. The guy told me last Wednesday he was out of town for the 4th and would ship it Thursday morning and provide tracking info. So I figured to give him a few days, Now on Monday I'm still waiting for either tracking info or at least some excuse for why it is being delayed.
  I'm sure others have been in this spot. You wonder, hmm, did I just get ripped off? Is the guy just slow? Did he injure his typing finger? Is he dead and no one else knows he does business on eBay?
   Geez, just a little communication would go a long way! I can live with delays and am in no hurry, but no info makes you wonder!
   Anyway, two nights off in a row, I'm hoping to progress a little more on the Ambo. I should be working on the other vehicles, but I'm tired of doing that. I need a little quality time with my Ramblers!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net