[AMC-List] tailpipes for sale

I have 3 unused tailpipes for a 63-66 AMB/Classic V8  station wagon. I have
2 for the 3 passenger wagon and one for a 6 passenger wagon. I was going to
use them for putting dual exhaust on my 66 AMB wagon but sold the car before
I got around to it.
I'll take $10./each plus shipping for each one. They are NOT the
ceramic-coated pipes. they are aftermarket units I had made up for me.

Jay Ciampi
jciampi@xxxxxxxx