Re: [AMC-List] i shouldnt have

by the way, i now own 4 vehicles. i have the 71 ford, the 62 rambler classic, new neon, are all MINE. the wife, i spoiled her by buying her the luxury. fully loaded new mountaineer. got to keep the happy and riding in style you know? she wants to whine about me buying all these parts for the rambler now while im in iraq and have a few extra bucks, and wow, what happens when i just mention the idea of buying another rambler?? HA.... i think i just might buy one anyway. if not another rambler, my uncle has a beautiful 71 merc cougar xr7 in mint like new condition. $500 he told me just to get it out of his driveway...TEMPTING.....but, i live in a small house, in town, with a single bay garage. i have the rambler, wifes car, and the neon down there. my only con is a parking place for that big boat, oops i mean cougar......o well, yards work right? HAHA

  dave stohler
  camp taji iraq