Re: [AMC-List] I shouldn't have done it...

Re: [AMC-List] I shouldn't have done it...

We had a 73 AMBO at the Stealership for a loaner car when I worked there int he 80's little old guy traded it in with 5,000 miles on it. 258 six auto, GREAT highway car! I think IIRC they got a 3:54 AMC 20 axle? It takes a while to get'em up to speed, but once they are cruisen, they are fine. Good gas mileage too!
  Would make a great tow rig with a 360 and a 727 swap and a Gearvendors overdrive for cruisen!
  I personally would love the B-scheme American wagon on eBay!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net