[AMC-List] Progress?

I hired someone to help me dive into the storage locker today (I had 3 days off and spent 2 of them sick as a dog and I was still a bit weak today) which is 10' wide (I think. I put heavy 4' x 8' rack shelving at 1 end and it's a couple feet from the side wall) and at least 27' long (I had 36" tires stacked at the back wall and almost a foot from my '84 J10's rear bumper, plus I had a good 4'-6' in front where I had motors, trans, tcases, engine hoist, toolbox and a 2' x 4' shelf on one side) We got the J10 out a couple months ago, but things have teamed up against me getting back to it. (I spent several weeks moving stuff to my cabin, including the J10 and building a garage to put it in, which I still haven't done. I spent the past couple weeks after work scrapping out a camper that went for scrap aluminum, appliances for my cabin and shelving for the storage with firewood, building materials and minimal scrap to the dump that was mostly moldy, rotten wood that would stink if I burned it in my wood stove) The shelves are up, and my driveshaft/axle collection, easily the envy of any junkyard, is up where it can be seen. (I'll have to move them again when I empty the '90 Ford E350 18' box van of parts and another pair of hopefully stackable 3' x 8' tables I'll load the lighter stuff onto) Very productive day, but only 1/2 the battle so far I'm afraid! (not quite sure how to punctuate that!) Last thing we did before I collapsed to surf the net and eat Chinese food in celebration was pack the free 37" TV set I got up the 3 flights of stairs! (I am NOT looking forward to moving again, which will be hopefully soon so I can use the van before I sell it!) I know I'll be stiff and sore at work tomorrow (visited the Chiro this AM before starting this masochistic venture) but at least I got something measureable done!

(I have sorted out some of the chaff I won't need at any rate so a flurry of parts ads will be coming soon! I just sold the NV249 Grand Cherokee tcase on EBay for $50 plus shipping)