Re: [AMC-List] oil filters

Which offshore company would that be?

Fram is currently a unit of Honeywell, Inc, which merged with
AlliedSignal at the end of 1999.  Honeywell is an old line American
company with global operations, with its headquarters in Morris
Township, NJ.  The Fram unit is based in Danbury, CT, along with the
Prestone brand, which AlliedSignal acquired from Union Carbide in
1985.

--Glen

--
Glen Hoag                               '75 Pacer 258 (x3)
hoag@xxxxxx                             '76 Pacer 258 (for parts)