Re: [AMC-List] I Pod Definition

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006, Kim Bueler wrote:

> I think everyone kinda missed my message amongst all the poo pooing going on
> over the IPOD.

Sorry if I lent weight to that. I was just funnin' w/the iPod.
They, and the workalikes, are incredible things. They've created
podcast culture and all, which I love.

As is obvious to anyone who owns anything electrical, they come
with hidden costs (cables, annoying tiny headphones, software
hassles, falls out of pocket into toilet, etc) but if you're
careful it's all totally worthwhile.  2000+ songs, plays for 6 -
12 hours on a single battery charge, instant on and selection,
no removable media... what's not to like!