Re: [AMC-List] 74 AMX Door Strikers

The original door strikers had a torx head.  Many aftermarket replacement
strikers have a head for an allen wrench.

If the replacement ones you received don't have a place in the head for any
kind of tool, you may have gotten some for 72 and earlier.  These will have
two flat spots in the big washer for a wrench, and the washer doesn't move.
It's cast as part of the assembly.  These won't fit your car.  The threads
are a different size.

Todd