Re: [AMC-List] Fw: 1968 Javelin z-bar, pedals & interchange questions

Re: [AMC-List] Fw: 1968 Javelin z-bar, pedals & interchange questions

I believe if what I have been told is correct you can use the later stuff if you use ALL of it. Don't mix and match. YOu need to use eveythign including the pedals to use the 70 linkage.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net