Re: [AMC-List] AM radio computer MP3 player...

Re: [AMC-List] AM radio computer MP3 player...

" From: "Kim Bueler" <kimbueler@xxxxxxxxx>
"
"
" If I had known this a year ago, I wouldn't have spent over $800 to have a
" top of the line AM/FM MP3 player with remote installed in my car - sure the
" car looks stock since I left the original AM radio installed and just placed
" the remoter sender in an unobtrusive place in the dash and had the radio
" installed in the back of the car but geez for under $400 you can get an IPOD
" with an FM transmitter and use it anywhere.

high end cars are now coming with ipod holsters and jacks.  i'd
imagine there are aftermkt din-chassis radios set up for ipod input...