Re: [AMC-List] AM radio computer MP3 player...

Re: [AMC-List] AM radio computer MP3 player...

I read someone else's reply to Tom Jennings cool MP3 player, regarding
changing you current radio over to a mp3 player and an up to date radio by
retaining the original looks with new guts, and I thought that sounded like
a good idea, until that is, when my son explained to me what his IPOD could
do.

Turns out his IPOD can hold something like 900 songs and these songs can be
changed on a whim, add the FM transmitter he purchased and you can use it on
any car that has an FM radio tuner in the car.

If I had known this a year ago, I wouldn't have spent over $800 to have a
top of the line AM/FM MP3 player with remote installed in my car - sure the
car looks stock since I left the original AM radio installed and just placed
the remoter sender in an unobtrusive place in the dash and had the radio
installed in the back of the car but geez for under $400 you can get an IPOD
with an FM transmitter and use it anywhere.

Count me as totally taken by the IPOD and what it can do.

Regards,
Kim Bueler - 75 Gremlin X 360 V8