[AMC-List] Joe's Grille Bar

No, it's not Joe's Bar and Grill.

I am fixing up a 77 Gremlin X which has been sitting
for many years.  My goal is to drive it to Bonneville,
UT this August to help my brother crew his land speed
car.

I decided I would have to have a goal or this car
would never get finished.  The 258 engine sat idle for
many years with water in the oil (before I owned it),
so I am using the 258 out of a 76 Hornet I parted out.

The ABS plastic grille is broken and is missing one
horizontal bar about 2 1/2 inches long and I am
looking for a junk 77 or 78 Gremlin grille.  I have
had good luck with solvent welding the cracks in the
grille and am looking for a junk grille the make the
final repair easier. The cement I am using is a
Weld-On brand made specifically for ABS plastic.  It
is thin, like the cement used to fasten PVC plastic
pipe.  The repairs must have adequate clamping
pressure applied for a few hours after the repair in
order to get a good bond.  But once bonded, the
repairs are very strong.

I work around scrap electronics and have ABS plastic
from computer housings here at home but an actual
grille bar would make an easier and cleaner repair.

Anyone know of a 77 or 78 Gremlin being parted out?

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA