-- original message -----------------------
Date: Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:40 AM
From: Jim Boone <fljab@xxxxxxxxxxx>

If my '67 Rebel has a Saginaw column, then if I decide to change it out
for
an automatic transmission conversion, I can look for used units out of a
GM/Chevelle, correct?  My Rebel steering wheel should fit?

I realize to make sure of length and all that, plus I'd need a non-key
version, but one that has the auto shifter on the column.  IIRC, GM went
the keyed-columns a couple of years before everyone else, yes?