Re: [AMC-List] All the parts that i just listed for sale

Re: [AMC-List] All the parts that i just listed for sale

I'm swapping a 401 into my 72 Gremlin. That's why the
six cyl parts are for sale.Parted the 87 Grand
Wagoneer to use the 360 engine till i could get the
401 back from the shop and assembled.  LUCKILY...the
machine shop finished my 401 work alot sooner than
originally planned.It was squeesed in between alot of
SBC drag and dirt track HIGH $$$$ racing engines. I
was fortunate that they had a little extra time.
Otherwise i would not have gotten it back untill late
this fall!! Now i don't need the 360. I'm starting a
new TIME CONSUMING job next week. So please email/call
my cell and leave a message. I WILL get back with you
as soon as i can. Thanks alot,Joe