[AMC-List] Complete NEW exhaust system for Gremlin six cylinder for sale

[AMC-List] Complete NEW exhaust system for Gremlin six cylinder for sale

>From my 43,000 mile 1972 Gremlin with a 232 six
cyl.Swapping in a V8,don't need it.Just had it made
from aluminized pipe two years ago. Fits really well!
MAYBE has 2,000 miles on it.Complete from engine to
rear bumper. I can seperate the clamp on seam in front
of the muffler for easier shipping. $100 plus ship. In
central Illinois. Email me or call my cell and leave a
message. 309-338-3210. Thankyou,Joe