-----original message -----------------------
Date: Monday, June 19, 2006 08:42 AM
From: Gary L. Kirk <glkirkbuilders@xxxxxxx>
Frank, The problems are, this one swings wildly from 0 to 120 wheras the
other one just jumped a little and clicked annoyingly loud. I put in a
new
cable which turned out to be a little long. There fore first thing the
plastic insulation got a little melted but I don't think it hurt it. It
seems to spin fine and smoothly. BTW the tranny has to be just about
removed
to get new cable in.
Both the heads seem to be not too dirty. Is there a mechanism inside the
bell?