[AMC-List] car for sale, auto trans fluid question

[AMC-List] car for sale, auto trans fluid question

Greetings listers,

Been going by the following AMC for sale for the last 4 weeks and decided to  stop. It is not mine and I hope someone can save her.

Year: Not sure, 67 or 68 is my guess
Model: AMC Rebel 550
# of doors: 2
Color: brown
Engine: 232 6 cyl
Trans: Auto
Condition: Rusty especially front fenders, but still restorable
Comments: Not sure if it runs, not mine !!!
Location: 8 miles south of Sturgeon Bay Wis, 32 miles North of Green Bay on HY 57.
Price: Not sure
Contact: Rocky, 920 824 5353.

What trans fluid do I use in a 64 232 Automatic Rambler? Can fin the previous bottle.  Thanks Bob

Bargain Bob Petersen
AMC Car Collector