Re: [AMC-List] front wheel speedo/ my 62 classic project

Re: [AMC-List] front wheel speedo/ my 62 classic project

Another thing I've seen mentioned somewhere on the web now is using GPS signals for a speedometer! Now that's out there and what happens when you go into a tunnel or underpass?
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net