Re: [AMC-List] T-5 comments

I'm sorry and don't want to bash you, but this info is incorrect.
The Z-code and Cobra trans has the high rating, not all world class transmissions. You have to be careful of what you get, the newer the trans the higher the rating up unitl the 93 Cobra trans and or Z-code aftermarket Motosport version.
  World class is a term designating the bearing upgrades and improved shift feel, IIRC the early "world class" trans does not have a much higher torque rating then the "non world class". That's why I don't care that the stuff I have to put together the 2.95 geared trans for behine my 4.0L is non world class.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net